“It takes under 10 seconds on a candidate's profile to determine if they could be considered a fit for the role or not. You need to ensure your LinkedIn profile is optimized for consideration if you are seeking a new executive role.”
Expected OutcomesBy the end of this CAP, you will be able to...
- Maximize your engagement with executive recruiters
- Optimize your Linkedin profile for attracting executive recruiters
- Implement best practices working with executive recruiters
This CAP is for you if…
- You are seeking a C-suite role that is typically sourced by a executive recruiter
- You are being sought out by executive recruiters
- You are actively working with an executive recruiter
Growth & Learning
We’ve done the research so you don’t have to. Explore these valuable resources from the best experts in the field
How to Work with Executive Recruiters
Tom Friel, former chairman and CEO of an executive recruiting firm, explains how executive search firms operate and how you can work with them most effectively to advance your career.
In this recorded presentation, Tom Friel, former chairman and CEO of executive recruiting firm Heidrick & Struggles, explains how executive search firms operate and how you can work with them most effectively to advance your career.
Five Gaffes Candidates Make When Working with Executive Recruiters
In order to impress Executive Recruiters, make sure that you address these five common mistakes with the recruiters.
This article covers the five biggest mistake job seekers make when working with executive recruiters.
7 Do's and Don'ts to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Search
Attract executive recruiters by ensuring your LinkedIn profile is optimized.
This article shares some do’s and don’ts to optimize your LinkedIn profiles to be found by executive recruiters help give you the best possible chance of being found for the roles you want.
Leverage Your Humanity Talent Network Membership
HTN has tools and resources that can help you achieve your objectives in this CAP
Receive curated opportunities and introductions based upon your expertise and personal preferences.
- Executive-level roles
- Board positions
- Consulting engagements
- Investor introductions
- Speaking opportunities
HTN "Collectives" enable deep engagement with women & people of color who are functional and specialty area SMEs.
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Commercial Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
Interactive events led by industry experts to help leaders navigate professional opportunities, transitions and challenges.
- Career Studios
- Roundtable Discussions
- Salon Dinners
- Annual Summit Events
Put it into Practice
It’s time to put what you learned into real-world practice. Here are a few steps you can take
Request a Review
Request a professional resume and LinkedIn review by your Executive Career Strategist to ensure you’re putting forth a strong application package.
Open to Recruiters
Ensure your LinkedIn Profile shows that you are open to recruiters (not all members) so that you can be found as a candidate.
Connect With a Coach
Each member has access to an Executive Career Strategist who is tasked with helping you achieve your professional goals.
A few topics you might discuss with an ECS include:
- Reviewing and optimizing your Linkedin profile
- Preparing for your engagement with executive recruiters including developing strong application materials
- Practicing your current story or elevator pitch identifying the key messages that will resonate for the positions you are targeting and ensure our story is authentic and delivered concisely