The Executive Transition Program caters to individuals seeking to secure leadership and executive roles in healthcare and life sciences
Director, VP, Executive,
3-4 hours per month
**Contact us to discuss outplacement services to support reduction-in-force initiatives
Objectives of the Program:
The Executive Transitions program offers a highly personalized solution that includes coaching, curriculum and community. The objective of the program is to help leaders:
- Understand the landscape of opportunities that align with interests, experience and passions
- Develop a tactical execution plan for your executive-level career transition
- Refine executive leadership profile & story
- Prepare materials for the recruiting process
" I needed direction and guidance. My Executive Career strategist was masterful! [She] was skilled in many aspects of business and allowed me to direct our conversations based on what I needed to solve or work through. She consistently provided useful guidance, even beyond my expectations. HTN has been a tremendously strong resource for me in this moment of career transition."
- 1:1 executive coaching (5 sessions)
- Personalized 90-day success plans
- On-demand digital curriculum modules
- Leadership capability assessment
- Monthly virtual leadership development events
- Key Management Capabilities
- Critical Leadership Behaviors
- Quarterly virtual peer mentoring sessions with like-minded professionals
- Functional and healthcare specialty thought leadership collectives
- Virtual community on the HTN platform
Presentations by Healthcare Thought Leaders
Chief Medical Officer, Center for Medicare & Medicaid
Chief Medical Officer, Center for Disease Control
CEO, Humanity Health
Chief Transformation Officer
President, Humanity Talent Network
Usman Iqbal MD
Chief Medical Officer, Julz Pharma
- 1:1 Executive coaching
- Resume & Linkedin profile feedback
- Mock interview
- Leadership capability evaluation
- Story & Branding
- Research & Preparation
- Search & Close
- Complete Resume makeover
- Complete LinkedIn profile makeover
- Salary assessment
Access to open opportunities
Participants are included in our Candidate Introductions platform which enables our team of search professionals to recommend HTN members to our network of healthcare companies and investor groups
- Personalized to each members expertise & interest
- Opportunities include full-time roles, fractional roles company introductions, & professional development
What our Customers are Saying
The approach HTN has developed with career strategists is unique and creates some of the most impactful "coaching" sessions I've experienced.
Humanity Talent Network is truly exceeding in executive coaching, virtual events, in-person events, and content development.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I leverage the network for my career transition?
To maximize the benefits of our network, here are some effective strategies you will be able to leverage:
1) Share your contact information with fellow members and proactively reach out to explore having informational conversations about their companies.
2) Make the most of our meet-ups, which provide a fantastic platform to connect with other community members. During these gathering, you can share your career aspirations, express your interest in specific job opportunities, and confidently deliver your elevator pitch or consulting pitch.
Will you introduce me to companies?
We provide the opportunity to connect talent like yourself with potential companies that are well-aligned with your skills and aspirations. While we cannot guarantee specific outcomes, we strongly encourage you to complete your opportunity preferences in your profile as it enhances the likelihood of a great match.
I am already a member. What happens to my existing membership plan?
As part of the Executive Transitions Program, you will have access to all of the offerings including in our Professional Membership Plan (the highest level of membership). Any new coaching sessions associated with Executive Transitions Program will be added to your existing session.
Can I continue in the program if I get hired in a job while enrolled?
Yes. We offer a range of valuable resources to support your growth and success in your new position. You can take advantage of our personalized one-on-one coaching sessions, specifically tailored to help you thrive in your new role. Additionally, our Career Acceleration Plans (CAPs) are designed to provide you with the tools and strategies needed to advance in your career. For those aiming to excel even further, we have the Rising Leaders Program, specifically designed for individuals who are already in a role and seeking to reach new heights.