Communities of subject matter experts organized around functional expertise or healthcare specialty.
Experience our Executive Community
Executive Peer Circles (EPC)
Executive Peer Circles are small group cohorts of 8-10 members within Collectives that enable members to build mutually-supportive relationships with peers and connect quarterly for personal, intimate, focused discussions.
HTN has developed best-in-class mobile apps that allows members to connect with each other.
- Review detailed member profiles
- Engage in virtual conversations
- Join events
- Share contact information
- Review opportunities
- Share resources
Virtual & in-Person Events
HTN regularly hosts both virtual and in-person events
Virtual Summits - bring together members from multiple collectives for leadership conversation and cross-functional collaboration. Summits are keynoted by celebrated leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
In-Person Events - range of events including intimate salon dinners, larger receptions and compelling executive retreats. These in-person events enable a deeper level of personal connection within intimate, luxury venues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can join a Collective?
There are two levels of access for each Collective:
- FULL Access – you meet the SME qualifications to join network (e.g. you have obtained the required job titles / seniority levels OR demonstrated substantive knowledge of the subject matter during your career). Full Access members have access to all events and content within Collective.
- PARTIAL Access – you aspire to the job title OR wish to learn more about the subject area. Partial access members have access to select professional development, mentorship and networking opportunities.
How many people are in a Collective?
Collectives can be large as 500 members or as small as 10. Regardless of the size of the Collective, there are cohorts of 8-12 individuals that enable members to build personal relationships with other leaders.
Is there an additional cost to join a Collective?
No. Access to Collectives is included in your HTN membership. All HTN members are eligible to join at least one Collective. Executive members are eligible to join up to 4 different Collectives.